COMPARE NIGHT AIR® SLEEP SYSTEMS TO SLEEP NUMBER® BEDS AND SAVE UP TO 60%
2-Chamber Sleep Number® Beds VS. 6-Chamber Night Air® Beds
The Best Sleep Number® Alternative
If you are shopping for the best mattress, and are comparing Select Comfort’s Sleep Number® bed to a Night Air® bed, your search stops here
Most adjustable air sleep systems, including Sleep Number® Beds, only offer dual zone beds with no extra lumbar support. On the other hand, Night Air® by Boyd Sleep has your back. Night Air® utilizes patented 6-Chamber air core technology that provides three distinct zones on each side of the bed - head, lumbar, foot - so you can precisely control your level of support from head to toe to fit your body and sleep style.
- Night Air® offers smart technology with 6-chamber customized support vs Sleep Number® 2-chamber technology
- Our 6-Chamber Ultra Sleep Systems allow for personalized support with separate head, foot and lumbar adjustability
- Night Air® adjusts in single-digit increments, from 1 to 100, where Sleep Number® beds only adjust in increments of five
- Two remotes are included with each Night Air® bed, unlike Sleep Number® that charges extra for each remote
- All this smart technology comes at a price that is substantially lower than most 2-chamber Sleep Number® Beds
Advanced Technology For Better Sleep
on a Night Air® Adjustable Number Bed
on a Night Air® Adjustable Number Bed
For over 40 years Boyd Sleep has focused on bringing the latest sleep technologies to market. Our adjustable Night Air® sleep system is the result of over 7 years of research and development. We are dedicated to not only improving the quality of your sleep but also innovating and improving the quality of the products that we offer.
Six Chamber Technology
6-Chamber technology separates each side of the bed into 3 separate zones. For extra back support the center air chamber can be adjusted separately from your head and feet.
Two ergonomic hand controls come standard so you can adjust each zone from 1 to 100 in single digit increments for precise control of your comfort and support.
Micro Pure Protection
To prevent condensation, the foam comfort layers in our Night Air® sleep systems are protected by a removable, washable anti-microbial Micro Pure® satin-like fabric cover.
All of our Night Air® covers can be zipped off and machine washed (front load only) or dry cleaned, ensuring your bed remains clean and fresh for as long as you own it.
Cooling Gel Foam
Provides the same quality features as traditional memory foam, but our open cell, channel vented gel memory foam allows for greater cooling and more targeted support.
Channels sculpted directly into the foam comfort layers help circulate refreshing air flow. Excess heat is directed away from your body so you can sleep more comfortably.
Shop Night Air ® Number Beds
6-Chamber Number Beds
Smart six-chamber technology allows you to adjust the support level of your lumbar section separately from your head and feet.
- Smart 6-Chamber air core technology separates each side of the bed into 3 separate zones
- Target back aches and pain and stress with separate pressure relieving lumbar adjustability
- Adjust the support level in each zone from plush to firm in precise single digits from 1 to 100
Starting at: $1,842 $1,474
2-Chamber Number Beds
Dual chamber technology allows you to separately adjust each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Adjust from plush to firm on each side so each of you can have the perfect bed for your sleep style
- Personalized comfort and support levels make a Night Air® Number Bed the best bed for couples
- Adjust the support level on each side from plush to firm in precise single digits from 1 to 100
Starting at: $699
100 Night Sleep Trial
Test your new mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nightsLEARN MORE
Fast Free Delivery
All our beds ship free and will arrive 6-8 days after leaving our warehouseLEARN MORE
Our Smart Technology Bed Adjusts to Both of You
Most couples will not agree on the ideal firmness of their mattress. And for good reason. Studies show that when couples sleep together, one person will loose an average of 49 minutes of sleep each night because of their partner. If this sounds like you, then a Night Air® Number Bed could be the smart solution.
Compare Night Air ® Beds to Sleep Number ® Beds
What Makes Night ® Air Number Beds Stand Out
Compare the new Night Air 6650 to the Sleep Number® p5Read More
Compare the new Night Air 6655 to the Sleep Number® p6Read More
Compare the new Night Air 6670 to the Sleep Number® i10Read More
Compare the new Night Air 6660 to the Sleep Number® i8Read More