SLEEP ON IT
100-Night Sleep Trial on Night Air® Number Beds
100 Night Sleep Trial
Choosing a new mattress is one of the most important decisions you can make. We want to help make sure the decision you make is the right one. So we invite you to test your mattress in the comfort of your own home. When you purchase a Boyd Night Air® Sleep System you’ll have 100 nights to ensure you are 100% satisfied. If for any reason you don't love your new sleep system, call a Boyd Night Air® Sleep Specialist at 1-800-289-2693 and we will work with you to resolve any comfort issues you may have. To be eligible for a comfort return during your trial period you must allow us to work with you to provide one comfort enhancement. This enhancement can only be provided at no cost to you during the 100 night trial period, so if you are not sleeping comfortably, call us immediately.
- Buy a Night Air® Sleep System by Boyd Sleep from our website or by phone
- Sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 nights in order to adjust to the contouring support
- If your mattress does not meet your comfort needs call a Boyd Night Air® Sleep Specialists at 1-800-289-2693. We will work with you to provide one comfort enhancement
- If you are still not happy with your new mattress, you may exchange the mattress for another model, or return the mattress to us
- In order to initiate a comfort return you must have slept on your mattress for at least 30 nights and have accepted at least one comfort enhancement
- Mattresses returned before the required 30 night adjustment period and/or without the addition of one comfort enhancement will incur a $199 return shipping and handling fee, deducted from your refund
- Sleep Trial does not apply to Closeout Beds
What is a Comfort Enhancement
Even though an air bed can be adjusted to any level of support from very soft to very firm, you may find that you are not happy with the comfort foam layer(s) on top of the air chambers. If you feel that your comfort level is not as desired, we will work with you to swap out or add foams, and we will even pay for the shipping. If after one comfort enhancement you are still not satisfied, and you qualify for a return, we will refund the original purchase price of the mattress, less $99 for return shipping of the mattress components. There is a limit of one no cost comfort enhancement (up to a $300 value) for each mattress purchased by the same customer. The comfort enhancement does not extend or reset the trial period. Comfort enhancements do not include exchanging mattress sizes. (Example: Queen to King)
Why Sleep On Your Boyd Night Air® Number Bed For At Least 30 Nights
You may love your new Night Air® Sleep System from the first night. But it's possible that it will take some time to adjust to this remarkable new sleep surface. After sleeping on another mattress for years, your body may need time to adjust to the personalized contouring support and increased comfort of a Night Air® Number Bed. It may take several nights of sleeping at different settings to determine your ideal Support Index®. When you have found a setting that you feel gives you the ideal combination of both comfort and support, program this setting into the memory feature of the hand control. Try sleeping at this setting for a minimum of 5 nights. It will take that long for your body to become accustomed to a new sleep surface. After 5 nights, evaluate your sleep experience. If necessary, adjust your Night Air® bed to a firmer or plusher setting and repeat the process until you have found the perfect level of comfort and support. This should be enough time for your body to get used to a new, healthier way to sleep!
Air Bed Sleep Trial Details
- The 100 Night Air Bed Sleep Trial applies to only Non-Closeout Night Air® Sleep Systems by Boyd Sleep purchased on this website or by phone.
- Power Bases, foundations, platform bed frames, heavy duty bed frames, pillows and/or accessories do not qualify
- Before a comfort exchange or refund can be issued, one comfort enhancement must be accepted
- You must have slept on the mattress for at least 30 nights
- There is only one (1) exchange allowed per customer. The second mattress and/or exchange will be our final mattress and will not qualify for a comfort guarantee or a refund